5SCM and 2nd Conference
September 16 - September 17
*Update: These events was originally scheduled on 1, 2 and 3 April 2020 and postponed to September due to COVID-19 epidemic.
FLOWER partners will gather on 16 and 17 September 2020 in Portsmouth for the 5th Steering Committee Meeting of the Project and the 2nd conference untitled : Advanced Biobased Materials and Composites for Engineering Applications.
The are welcomed by the team Advanced Materials and Manufacturing (AMM) Research Group of Partner University of Portsmouth
Agenda of the partners meetings (16th):
- Adminstrative/Financial and communication issues
- Progress on technical workpackages
- Visit of the premises and equipement of UoP
Thursday 17th September : Conference opened to all : “Advanced Biobased Materials and Composites Conference for Engineering Applications”
Information and registration here – Abstracts submission to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Invited Speakers :
- Professor M. Sain, University of Toronto (Canada)
- Mr Andy Smith, Director of Research and Innovation, Gordon Murray Design
- Professor Fabrizio Sarasini, University of Roma : “Recent strategies to increase fibre/matric interfacial adhesion in natural fibres composites“